Back Pain Physician: Dr. Gary Stephens
We Treat the Cause of the Pain With A Drug Free, Non-Surgical Approach Which Is Unmatched in Addressing Mild, Acute or Chronic Pain.
Ocala Back Pain Doctor: Dr. Gary Stephens
WATCH THIS VIDEO TO GET SOME ANSWERS
Acute or Chronic Back Pain can be a result of congenitial issues, injuries, degenerative problems, nerve and spinal cord problems, or even things like kidney stones, endometriosis, fibromyalgia, tumors and pregnancy.
A good assessment is the first step to wellness.
Back pain is one of most common reasons people see a doctor or miss days at work. Even school-age children can have back pain.
For acute or chronic back pain, The Mayo Clinic recommends you make an immediate appointment if you:
- Feel intense or constant pain
- Develop pain that extends down one or both legs
- Have weakness, numbness, or tingling in one or both legs
- Experience swelling, redness, or unintentional weight loss
- Can’t work, sleep, or perform daily activities
Our approach works best for chronic back pain sufferers and addresses the underlying pain issues associated with back pain.
Chronic back pain is back pain that persists for more than 12 weeks.
About 20% of people with acute back pain will develop chronic back pain with persistent symptoms at one year. (Source: NINDS, 2020)
So if you have back pain, it’s critically important to schedule a comprehensive evaluation as soon as possible.
Our approach allows us to, in many cases, successfully identify and treat the underlying causes of the acute or chronic back pain all without drugs or surgery.
Call Now at (352) 292-8991 to schedule a consultation.
Delivering Relief with a Proven Approach
We Love Patients Who Have...
"Tried Everything Else."
- A Proven Technique Developed Over The Last 20 Years.
- A Pain Free & Non-Surgical Treatment
- A Truly Comfortable & Friendly Environment
- Maximum Patient Results Quickly
- A Collaborative Approach to Patient Care
Get Out of Pain Without the Need for Drugs or Surgery